2021-2022 Application & Process
To ensure the safety of our school community and in order to adhere to the NYC Department of Health and CDC guidelines, we are required to limit visitors coming into our school building. Therefore, the 2021 – 2022 admissions process will be virtual.
Submit an online application
- Download our school application and credit card authorization form.
- Email your application and form to Danielle Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application has been received you will be contacted by the admissions office to schedule a virtual school tour.
Schedule a virtual tour and interview
- We will contact you to schedule your virtual tour.
- Tours are for parents only. Both parents are encouraged to attend.
- Virtual school tours will begin in October 2020.
- Since we are unable to host in-person playdates, we ask that you submit a 3-5 minute video of your child.
- Information on what to include in the videos will be discussed during the virtual school tour.
Decisions and acceptances
- St. Ignatius Loyola Preschool is a member of the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY); therefore, we follow ISAAGNY admission deadline requirements.
- The deadline to submit applications is November 20, 2020.
- Decision notification will be on February 25, 2021.
Please note, application fees, deposits and installments of tuition payments are all nonrefundable.