In the first half of October, we explored Storytelling.
- Recall story details
- Recognize Cause and Effect
- Story Map – characters, setting, problem and solution
- Vocabulary words – boulder, hideous, plank
- Interactive whole group sequence activity
- Trace and write uppercase and lowercase E/e
- Matching uppercase and lowercase letters
- Let’s Find Out video
The Three Billy Goats Gruff
1st Read Aloud – expand vocabulary by pointing to pictures, using gestures to dramatize, and describing
2nd Read Aloud – encourage the children to recall the problem and solution
Questions to ask your son/daughter:
Can you give me a word that begins with the letter E?
Can you use the word boulder in a sentence?